[blindreplay] Recommend a good NetBook with Applian's Products

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:37:21 -0400

Hi All
Are any of you using a Netbook with Applian's software on it and it runs pretty well for you? If yes, tell me your Netbook make and model please. I heard its good to look for a Netbook that's 92% keyboard like regular keyboard's used out there. Some keys though to work to do some functions require the user to press the fn key on these Netbooks. Thank you. Recommendations and opinions are welcomed.