[blindreplay] RM driver question

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:17:48 -0400

Hi all again,

It appears that my RM is fixt at least for now.

My question is, when I run RM do I have to set the devices up in the control
panel to make driver switch? When I recorded last night it sounded like it was
coming from my stereo mix and it was clipping like hell.

Thanks. I haven't changed any settings thus far. I'm gonna do a test tonight
and see how it goes without fiddling with the control panel, hoping that jaws
doesn't get recorded along with my sound scheme.