[blindreplay] RC 3.0 beta & burning data CDs

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

I successfully made a data CD here using Replay Converter 3.0 beta at 12x speed.

Note: My CD burner can burn at 40x speed but got an error at this speed. Could
be a bug or a one time event or bad blank CD disc.

The file names on the burned CD you created are not retained but will only
contain the first 8 characters and their ending extensions like:
unitedstatesanthem.mp3 will actually be on this burned CD as:

unitedst.mp3
Just letting you all know.