[blindreplay] Re: Problem capturing a stream

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:27:40 +0100

Hi Petro,

Thanks for your help but when I paste that url in and tell it to
record now it says "connecting" for a very brief moment and then
nothing - it doesn't say capturing.

It seems strange because I've picked up urls from that radio4 listen
again page no problem - even though they are on demand/archived.  e.g.
last week when I captured "Inside The Ethics Committee" it had this
url:
rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk:554/radio4/1730_sat_20080726.ra?BBC-UID=94980a664f24587a70495cf0c0c0888027dc2dbcb070918474ff59f72ce20a11&SSO2-UID=
but now all the programs from that page seem to have the same url which is:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/playlists/md/55/d0/0b/1500_bbc_radio_fourfm
I guess they must have changed it somehow, which is really annoying for me...

Catherine