[blindreplay] Need Skype callers to call me

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:18:50 -0400

I need some more of you to call me with Skype so I can test Replay Telecorder here. Email me privately with the time and date you want to Skype me.

I will not keep the recording but will send you a download link so you can listen to the recording and tell me what the sound quality was like on your end. A user has told me that it didn't sound well within Winamp as she only heard me talking within the recording but she will download the latest codecs and replay it. When she played the recording within Wimdows Media Player it sounded better but with a hum. Could be many factores like Skype connection, too much noise in my room as air conditioner is right behind my room outside, could be my USB headset or because I am using a notebook computer.

I am just a tester.

My Skype name Is
petrogia

Thank you.