[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:53:48 -0800

Petro,

I would hate to see your valuable posts and/or the list itself disappear.  I
believe the fact that there has not been as much traffic here is a testament
to how well you, Leslie, and others have answered those issues which have
come up, and how solid the program itself has become.  Give yourself a pat
on the back.  <smile>

Pam