[blindreplay] Re: Lesson Time 4-4-2008

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

Please explain how you did it. On your hard drive you downloaded
the file as an .mp3 the URL I gave you? Check it again. Right
clicking the URL and choosing save target as downloads a .htm
file and not an .mp3 file for me. Of course you can play the
.htm file from your hard drive. Take this .htm file and save it
to your .mp3 player and it will not work.

Pressing enter on the URL link plays the audio for you. You
didn't download it.