[blindreplay] Re: JLC Internet TV

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

The reason I mentioned this software is that you should be able
to record the video/audio coming out of JLC with Replay AV 8
unless its using some kind of encryption. The other reason is
you should be able to find the URLs from JLC and copy those URL
addresses into Replay AV 8 as a new show. You can use the URL
Finder too for embedded URL streams.

Tips: JLC software from another list. They are saying to use the
context menu key - Applications key once you have a tv station
selected and press the letter W for "watch" to start the stream.
Right now the only way to stop the stream is to do a ALT+F4.

My tip:
It should work. Applian Tech or Lesie maybe to tell us when they
have the time. I know they are busy there.

Within Replay AV 7 & 8 in the URL field you can insert the
actual application path (the program's executable) and the
stream URL of the tv station and record it.

It wil be something like:

'C:\Program Files\JLC....\JLC.exe' 'http://stream URL here'

Note I do not know JLC's dirct path executable.

Petro