[blindreplay] I'm back now

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Listers
I am back from my vacation. So ask your questions.

Kelly:
Can you do a podcast on how you record the BBC archives? I can
add it to my podcast feed. I want the blind community to get
involved in this too.

I have not heard from the YouSendIt developers yet. I did send
them a mp3 recording for them to better understand the minor
issues we are having with the plugin.

I am also helping another software developer with a audio/video
editor. He has already made some of the changes.

I received an email from Denmark but I am not sure if he is
blind or a developer. He is testing the SlingBox on a DirecTV
box. I did not know DirecTV was in Europe.

He wanted to know how I use the SlingBox with JAWS.