[blindreplay] Re: Future tutorials on Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Bill
I will do a podcast for you by June 1st. Ok? I hoope you
understand. I will write more later tonight for you. Did you
contact ATI to see if you can install an older version of their
software? Note: If you install that software from ATI I believe
RAV 8 will no longer record your tv signal - the video part for
sure. If it were me I wouldn't use ATI software at all because
it takes over as the default player on all your files you play
thereafter. I didn't see a way to change this when I installed
ATI software 6 months ago. It's a hassle getting your defaults
back and uninstalling that ATI software is a mess too.

Petro