[blindreplay] Re: FLV Player Keyboard Shortcuts

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bob
The VLC media Player is another program and a very good. I was
talking about FLV Player which is included with Replay Media
Catcher 2.10d.

Just for you to know I believe you can download the FLV Player
from Applian's website. I believe it is free.

Also for you and others to know Applian has some kind of
partnership with VLC Media Player that allow it to promote its
products. It is in beta. VLC Media Player is open source from
France.

Today I heaqrd that VLC Media Player has a security risk. I saw
it at pcwordl.com