[blindreplay] Activation/Registration Codes Form

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:00:27 -0800

Hi Petro.
I'm not understanding this registration code problem with
Replay Music 3.20.
I have tried to input the RAX number I got from applion when  I first
installed Replay AV8 in the edit field for the registration for Replay
Music.
It says the number is invalid.
Then, following the info you sent a day or two ago, I read that reinstalling
ReplayAV8will  solve the problem.

Further:  The email I got regarding my registration coce says
"Here are your  registration codes (plural) But I only got one code number.
Is that number good for all the  components of Replay AV8?
Or  does Replay AV, Replay Converter, Replay  Music and Replay Radio each
have a different number?
And would it be possible to talk to you or Leslie to get this cleared up?
I really don't know what to do.
Thanks,
Bob c.    .