[blindreplay] Re: AV replaced?

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:49:11 -0700

No, AV was never free, but it was a price I gladly paid, and will in
the future when the replacement is available.  I purchased the Capture
Suite and found that, although I mostly used AV, the other products
were great additions to my resources.  For example:  More than once I
extracted audio or copied full You-Tube sstreams with that program.