SAKS Electronics "VI-Player", "the ultimate MP-3 player for visually impaired users"

  • To: <BlindNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:27:19 -0400

SAKS Electronics (UK)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SAKS Electronics "VI-Player", "the ultimate MP-3 player for visually impaired
users"

SAKS Electronics was specifically formed to design, manufacture and distribute
the "VI-Player". SAKS Electronics are a privately owned British company and
have worked with some of the best known names in the industry to design the
ultimate MP-3 player for visually impaired users.

Calibre Cassette Library have been heavily involved during the design and
manufacturing process of "VI-Player" and this has given SAKS a unique insight
into the needs and requirements of visually impaired users. Also, due to the
user-friendly nature of the player the unit is ideal for all users who may have
deteriorating eyesight or just simply want an easy to use device for playback
of audio files.

"VI-Player" will open up a whole world of MP-3 entertainment to all users,
audio files (whether they are music or audio-books) can be easily loaded and
played from either the internet or from existing libraries using SD card
technology. The voice-guidance software will guide you precisely through the
easy-to-use menu system and take you exactly to what you want to listen to. The
unique "Intelligent Pause/Resume" function will ensure you never lose your
place while listening.

At SAKS Electronics we have a passion for what we do - and we believe you will
see this in our product. "VI-Player" has been specifically designed with the
needs of visually impaired users in mind and offers the very latest in
technology whilst remaining easy to use.

Innovation lies at our heart, we constantly challenge convention. Through fresh
thinking we are continually first with new ideas and products that seize the
initiative. Even as we've grown we have stayed innovative; striving to create
our next advance. This ensures you will always be offered products that take
full advantage of opportunities and technologies available, "VI-Player" is only
the first product to be offered by SAKS Electronics and over the coming years
more new and exciting products will be added.

We are committed to working in partnership with experts - knowing what core
skills are a part of SAKS, and refining these - knowing what expertise others
have and working with them. We created "VI-player" by listening to experts who
know what users require and by using manufacturers who are the best in their
chosen field and have a commitment to making the very best product possible.
Innovation, partnership and commitment to excellence - three hallmarks of the
way we approach business.

Contact us
10 Melbourne Business Court, Milleniun Way, Pride Park, Derby DR24 8LZ.
Email
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.viplayer.co.uk/

BlindNews Mailing List
Subscribe: BlindNews-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe" as subject

Moderator: BlindNews-Moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archive: http://GeoffAndWen.com/blind

RSS: http://GeoffAndWen.com/BlindNewsRSS.asp

More information about RSS feeds will be published shortly.