Labyrinten Renamed Dolphin Computer Access AB

  • To: <BlindNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:07:25 -0400

Dolphin Computer Access AB
Friday, September 21, 2007

Labyrinten Renamed Dolphin Computer Access AB

We are proud to announce that Labyrinten's new company name will now become
Dolphin Computer Access AB and be a part of four "Dolphin" companies within the
Dolphin Computer Access Group.

As you will already know, Labyrinten Data AB is a completely owned subsidiary
of Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.  By bringing the Swedish office under the
shared title of Dolphin Computer Access, we aim to strengthen the company
profile as well as clearly defining our Swedish offices as a fundamental part
of the Dolphin Computer Access Group.

The workings of the business will remain the same, with the same great team you
have come to know, and the same contact details including our address, email
address and phone number.  It is only the company name that changes.

We would therefore be very grateful if you could update your company records to
reflect our new name - Dolphin Computer Access AB.

We are also delighted to have the opportunity to introduce two new developers
to our growing team. David Johansson will join us on the 24th September and
Mats Johnsson in January 2008.  David and Mats will strengthen our work to
develop new products and to further develop our existing range of products.

We look forward to a continuous successful relationship.

Anders Frankenberg, Managing Director
Dolphin Computer Access AB

http://www.yourdolphin.com/newsitem.asp?id=233
BlindNews Mailing List
Subscribe: BlindNews-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe" as subject

Moderator: BlindNews-Moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archive: http://GeoffAndWen.com/blind

RSS: http://GeoffAndWen.com/BlindNewsRSS.asp

More information about RSS feeds will be published shortly.