Hands On! Celebration 2007

  • To: <BlindNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:00:39 -0400

National Braille Press (USA)
Friday, October 26, 2007

Hands On! Celebration 2007

By NBP Highlights, October/November edition

WHAT: National Braille Press is excited to announce our annual Hands On! Books
for Blind Children gala, hosted this year by Jay Leno who will help us raise A
Million Laughs for Literacy.

WHERE: The InterContinental Boston, on the waterfront
       510 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts

WHEN: Friday, October 26, 2007
      6:00-7:00 p.m. cocktail reception
      7:00-9:00 p.m. Dinner, program, and live auction hosted by Jay Leno

WHY: Literacy is the foundation for success for every child. Help National
Braille Press deliver more books and braille learning materials into the hands
of blind children and their families With your help we can narrow the literacy
gap between blind children and their sighted peers.

For more information about Hands On! Event,contact Jennifer Stewart, Special
Events Manager at National Braille Press, 617-266-6160 ext. 36.

Our donors make our braille books possible. Thank you.

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/support/handsonevent.html
BlindNews Mailing List
Subscribe: BlindNews-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe" as subject

Moderator: BlindNews-Moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archive: http://GeoffAndWen.com/blind

RSS: http://GeoffAndWen.com/BlindNewsRSS.asp

More information about RSS feeds will be published shortly.