[BlindMobileTech] Re: transferring books to the I-Phone

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:54:30 -0600

Voice Stream Reader also works with Bookshare books and gets a lot of good press on some other mailing lists. I'm sure it's also reviewed and discussed at AppleVis.com.

On 02/25/2015 08:43 PM, nesma aly wrote:
Yes download read2go. The app costs about 20 US dollars.

On Feb 25, 2015 9:39 PM, "Kim Lingo" <banjopapa03@xxxxxxx
<mailto:banjopapa03@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I've got the BARD app down (pretty much), now.  I also have a lot of
    Bookshare books.  I have a couple of other mobile devices that are
    not phones I can use to read them, but I'm wondering if there's any
    way to read them with an I-Phone with re-subscribing to Bookshare.
    Kim Lingo

    ---
    protection is active.

    the Subject.