[blindeudora] Re: transfer destinations being disabled

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:41:14 -0400

Howdy Greg
Not sur eif this will help, but go to tools options mailboxes, and tab over making sure that "allow drag and drop of messages is checked.

Hope that helps, me

a while back Greg Daniel told me on 15, 35 10/26/2011
Hi listers,

I recently had a message which was in the Trash mailbox and I wanted to transfer it to the inbox. When I got to the transfer menu, all of the destination mailboxes were disabled. How does this happen and what can I do about it?

Thanks,
Greg Daniel
Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora