[blindeudora] Re: still hearing task status wants attention.

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:20:05 -0500

agreed. IN Jaws, the Jaws cursor is separate from the application cursor and lets you roam around the screen. WindowEyes must have a similar feature, let's call it a review cursor. Find out how to investigate the screen with it and simulate a left mouse click on the Close button for these windows you need to banish.

Perhaps WindowEyes has a manual, a mailing list for questions like this, tech support people etc.?

At 09:47 AM 3/2/2015, you wrote:
Until you find that close button with wineyes. You will always hear that window announce. I don't have wineyes so not able to help with how to use it. Your going to have to learn about wineyes and how to move it around the screen to find things.

At 01:25 AM 3/2/2015, you wrote:
still hearing task status this is what I have checked in background tasks. I have everything checked and I always have that checked and I hear task status wants attention eudora wants attention. I have always had these things checked and never used to hear that. I use windoweyes 9.0 when I hit shiftf10 I hear new message check mail options the same for right click can't find the window to close.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora