[blindeudora] Re: still having problems with gmail and eudora

  • From: richard kurlander <r.kurlander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:26:37 -0400

finally was able to read my gmail message. when I went to gmail.com to try to reset the view to basic couldn't find the button.At 01:11 AM 6/11/2014, you wrote:

can
n't check mail when I try to check goes back to dominant. there is a gmail pull down.At 12:36 AM 6/11/2014, you wrote:
At 12:31 AM 6/11/2014, you wrote:
not reading the dialogue boxes are not working first thing you get is test account then real name and so on.

Test account is just the account name. fill in whatever you want to call the new personality. fill in the remainin gfields. Switch to the incoming Mail tab and do likewise.

e-mail defaulting to dominant personality.

When you go to Tools > Personalities and arrow to the one you just created, can you check mail from it and send mail from it? Or, when you create a new message or reply to a message, you can change personality to your new personality from the Change submenu on the Message Menu.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora