[blindeudora] Re: reading icons

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 20:55:18 -0700

Hi, Bud,
Although there was a time when I could do this in Windows XP, it eventuallly stopped working for me. And, in Windows 7 it has never worked for me. So, I'm glad you had it working for you under Windows 7. From other comments over the years this work-around seems to be hit and miss.
HTH
Jeff

At 10:26 AM 8/16/2015, you wrote:

Hi guys,

I just got a new Dell with windows 10. With windows seven I could shut down windoweyes and then turn it bafck on and it would reaed the icons like unread ande sent etc. I can't seem to do that with windows 10. Does anybody out there have ten and have you been able to do that? i'm looking for any leads for tutorials on windows 10 and windoweyes, so would like to hear if anybody knows of such a thing.
Thanks lots guys.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California