[blindeudora] Re: read receipts

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:13:07 -0800

I tried doing that with jfw5 but it couldn't find the graphic for read receipt.

Curtis Delzer

At 03:00 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:
This is the beginning of the answer.

Using JFW7.1. Open a message and label all the graphics with insert-contro-ol-g. I had 31 graphics labeled. One of these is 'return receipt'. As I recall, you can check it only for each message, not leave it on or off the way Outlook does. Leonard Salinas had written a script to handle return receipts, but even with his excellent work the function was a little iffy. I sent myself message after message, checking or unchecking return receipt to see what happened. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't. When I sent someone else a message with Return Receipt checked, no receipt arrived. So I rather think eudora did not do what I had hoped she would.

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora