[blindeudora] Re: putting lists in address book

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:36:17 -0500

Well for one thing you have to watch out how many addresses you put in
there. Some service providers limit you to how many email you can send out
at one time its called there spam limit.
When making a group of addresses  for one nick name all you have to do is
put them either in a list or put a "," and a space between them to put them
in the email field list. If you look in the help menu there is a section on
doing group email.

At 11:39 AM 11/13/2004, you wrote:
>i'd like to discuss a problem i'm having sending to lists of folks and
>putting lists of folks in my address book.  if someone knowledgeable would
>entertain a phone call, i'd be appreciative.
>

>List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
>Send all list problems or inquires to: blingeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>to un subscribe:
>  field