[blindeudora] Re: problems with in box

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 15:30:01 -0700

I guess it is ok i know they were all read thanks for your help though I may go through them a little at a time so they do say read,,DonnaAt 03:26 PM 6/4/2015, you wrote:

Donna,

When Eudora re-created the file that you erased for the inbox, it must have reset all of the message attributes to unread. If you have a large number of messages that you have saved, maybe you could go through them a group at a time, opening and closing each one, to distinguish them from the new messages in your inbox. Just a thought.

Greg
At 06:22 PM 6/4/2015, you wrote:
Ok like now yours says read after I read it but any of the old ones say nothing like before they all said read,but I kept them for a reason or another..
Thanks for help Donna

At 03:15 PM 6/4/2015, you wrote:
Donna,

When you open a message in the inbox and read it, does the graphic change to "read"?

Greg
At 05:36 PM 6/4/2015, you wrote:
I did what some one told I deleted the in.toc and now in the in box everything says says un read,what can I do now,out box seems to be good..
Donna

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora