[blindeudora] problem logging in to server

  • From: richard kurlander <r.kurlander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:23:22 -0400

having problem logging into verizon server I get top 0 ignored dominant logging into popserver ssl connection with the server has been lost cause 5 also I get dominant logging into pop server error 1054 verizon did a remote share and they checked the portes which is all there. only way to fix this is to hit the delete button when the two things come and log in again. this happens when you login to eudora after you go away and check mail i sho

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora