[blindeudora] Re: off topic, usb drives

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:11:11 -0400

now hot dogs is off topic. lol

At 03:17 PM 9/8/2007, you wrote:

Hot dogs, you are tellin me what I wanna' hear.

Thanks again!At 10, 09 9/8/2007, you wrote:
most of them have some kind of file handling and security. They come pre formatted with fat32. So should work on that 98 box as well as xp and vista.
P.S.
The subject fits the guidelines for this list.
At 08:33 AM 9/8/2007, you wrote:
Howdy yall, I am coming at youen's this time for a little help

I want to get me a usb drive for saving business data, you know, one of these little ones, the question is, does your current os have to format the darn thing, or does it have it's own file handling built in.

I.E. I have stuff on a win98se machine that I would also like to bring over to my xp pro machine, will it do it, or would I be throwing hard earned money out the winder?

Later, Lou

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.