[blindeudora] Re: new Eudora 8.0

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:30:03 +0200

Yeah, briefly last night and I wet back to the original Eudora fairly quickly. IIf you played with Penelope befoer, Eudora 8.0 has a very similar look and feel.

I had three reasons for uninstalling it mainly:

1. the Eudora scrits conflicted with it since the name of the program executable are the same as original eudora

2. Mozilla's Eudora overwrote the settings of Qualcomm Eudora in Windows replacing Qualcomm Eudora as the main mail client and i want to continue using Qualcomm Eudora as my default mailer.

3. I could not find where to enter and edit the smtp server information for my different mail accounts. Mozilla Eudora imported some settings from Outlook Express apparently but that wasn't the mail account I wanted to use with it.

Uninstall and Rollback to Qualcomm Eudora was fairly painless.

Cheers,

Doris

At 11:29 AM 9/5/2007 +0200, you wrote:

Has anyone

Gianlucatried it yet?

Msn: html-man@xxxxxxxxx

Skype: html-man

Fax: 055-5609056

Visita il mio sito web:
http://www.html-man.net

Sponsor:
KILL BILL! scarica la colonna sonora del film: è in REGALO!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6614&d=5-9

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora