[blindeudora] Re: moving Eudora emails and address books to a new computer

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 06:12:27 -0500

You can label those graphics and any others that don't speak.
1. Do a insert + v, then hit g, and hit space bar until it says all.
2. Open the mailbox you want to work on.
3.  Pick a email that you know is either sent read, forward, or replied to.
4. Rout jaws to pc "The dash on num pad, top row far right, and the zero,
bottom row far left buttons".
5. Now do a insert + 4, on num pad its zero and number 4, until you come to
that graphic.
6. Now that your setting on that graphic do a insert + g. A edit window
will come up for you to type what you want such as sent, read, and so on.
Label all those you know and then do those you don't.
Those that show with two graphics label some others and one of those will
be done and all you have left is the un known graphic witch is most
possibly a graphic for attachments.
Just repeat steps 1 to 6 any time graphic change or you miss any.

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora