[blindeudora] lost my email

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 08:03:03 -0700

Hi to all,
My windows 7 computer crashed and I got a new Dell with windows 10 so I'm having to learn a lot about it gradually. Anyway, if anybody has sent me an email recently and I didn't answer, that's the reason. Please readmit them. Also, this is very sluggish, about ten seconds between emails when reading them. I don't know if it's windoweyes or the windows 10. This computer is only a few days old so I wouldn't think it was corrupted in any way.
Thanks and please resend any recent emails you had written me.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P El Segundo, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora