[blindeudora] inserting a script line?

  • From: "Ann Byrne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "annakb" for DMARC)
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:02:31 -0500

When I open Eudora, the list of emails reads not only sender/date/subject, which of course I want, but also the status--read, unread, replied, etc. after I open a message, returning to the list of emails the status is no longer read. If I press insert+ctrl+escape, initializing the scripts, the status is read correctly again. I want to insert a line
 {ins+ctrl+esc}
to initialize the scripts, causing the reading of status information, whenever the message list is presented. Is this the correct code? It compiles nicely, but no matter where I put it (so far) it doesn't speak the status correctly.

Where, oh, where should it go?????

Thanks

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx