[blindeudora] info on tools menu, options

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 14:53:04 -0400

Now with the info I sent on ports. That file will show a lot more in tools menu, options listed. So only change the one you want for ports. As it also states it can be done in the eudora.ini file after that file is moved with a restart of eudora.

At 12:30 PM 6/15/2013, you wrote:
Hi to all,

I sent out a message yesterday and only got one response which unfortunately didn't fix the problem. I received a letter from Verizon that said I had to make changes in my email program because they were going to do some updating and my email wouldn't work unless I made the changes. I couldn't figure it all out so I called and talked to a tech at Verizon. He worked with it for at least fifteen minutes but said he could do it all except he couldn't find where to get outgoing port 465. Has anybody else had this problem? If I can't fix it I will have to go to another email service which I would really hate because Eudora is like a friend to me after all these years. Does anybody else out there use Verizon and have you run into this situation? I use FIOS if that makes any difference.
Thanks so much for any help..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California