[blindeudora] Re: eudora keeps reading numbers nothing when opening message

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 12:19:21 -0500

i'm in Canada but hopefully someone can help you.
Can someone give this guy a call on Skype or something?

As for screen readers, NVDA is free. You might want to grab it so you have an alternative when WindowEyes doesn't do what you want it to do. I'm split equally between using Jaws and using NVDA here.

At 11:58 AM 3/1/2015, you wrote:
I don't have another screen reader. I can't believe that there is nobody in the us. who can call me and help with this problem.At 10:20 AM 3/1/2015, you wrote:
no, sorry. my advice on the phone would be exactly what I and others have said here! Are you new to Windows or WindowEyes specifically? What happens when you fire up another screen reader, such as NVDA?

At 08:27 PM 2/28/2015, you wrote:
chris can you call me 7182387130 and help me with this problem?At 10:30 AM 2/28/2015, you wrote:
yep, close unnecessary windows.

At 08:57 AM 2/28/2015, you wrote:
They are saying that because they are open. You can go to tools menu, options, background tasks. You can check the 2 error and task bring to front and the rest you have to close with control + w.

At 12:18 AM 2/28/2015, you wrote:
eudora says top 1of381 2of 381 and so on. stills says task status eudora wants attention mailboxes how can I fix need help.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora