[blindeudora] Re: eudora email writing

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 08:12:30 -0400

I have told eudora not to bring any of the windows to front, task status, or error window, and this has stopped it from getting in my way, you might want to try that.

At 18, 31 9/7/2007, you wrote:
I am wondering if there is any way to solve this problem.
I have eudora set to download my messages every hour or something like that and I like it that way. But if I am typing a message eudora doesn't let me finish my message until it is finished downloading email.
Is there any fix besides not getting eudora to check for email regularly?
Thanks for any help.
Lovette

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora