[blindeudora] Re: eudora

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:37:43 -1000

I'm just guessing at things. Did you try closing Eudora, restarting your computer, and then opening Eudora and making sure everything is maximized?

Has anything changed on your computer? New software? It sounds like there is something open in front of the program. I'll keep thinking about it, and hopefully others wil chime in.
Betsy
At 04:32 PM 1/14/2009, you wrote:
Sorry that did not work.
At 04:54 PM 1/14/2009, you wrote:
First, using alt dash and alt space, choose maximize on both of those menus.
That may be all you need to do.
Betsy
At 02:47 PM 1/14/2009, you wrote:
My eudora is not reading what I type and where I am seding things.
It is not telling me the subjects of messages etc.
HELP!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora