[blindeudora] Re: deleting a mailbox

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:59:15 -0800

Thanks Kurtis. I haven't been able to make it work so far, but when and if I do I will see about putting a shortcut to it so it'll be easier to find. Maybe I'm putting the wrong name in, Bud or Budschwab or maybe it should be my email address. I suppose it should be the name I registered Eudora with?
Back to the drawing board.
Thanks
BudAt 07:24 PM 11/9/2015, you wrote:

remember you're using a version of windows which has your Eudora data folders, (not program folders) under C:\Users\(yourname)\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\Eudora
where the mailboxes, *.mbx and *.toc are located.

At 06:06 PM 11/9/2015, you wrote:
Hi Guys,

I want to delete a mailbox but they don't seem to be in the Eudora folder anymore. There are no .mbx oor .toc. I guess Eudora is in two different places now and I can't find the other folder. I guess it's the data folder. Is that where the mailboxes would be and any idea where I can look for them? Thanks, I feel like a beginner.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora