[blindeudora] correction Re: BBCC Field

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:17:07 -0400

Hi folks:

Oops.  sorry.  These keystrokes are so automatic for me.  It's control l to
open your address book.

But the alt b is right!

I'll amend my instructions, below.

Best,
Jennifer

Dear Ann:

You just put the email addresses you want into the bcc field, and when the
message is sent, it shows that it went to:
"undisclosed recipients."

One trick is to:

1.  Open a new message
2.  Go to your address book (with control l)
3.  Use your arrow keys to move to the nicknames you want to include, and
4.  Hit alt b.  Into the bcc field they go.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Jennifer

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora