[blindeudora] Re: attached doc files

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:22:10 -0400

With out knowing which screen reader you are using, it will be tough to give you stroke for stroke help, but in essance, you rounte you system curssor to the graphic that is the attachment, and then lift click on it, in wineyes it is easy, ins+numpad,plus, and then numpad 7, in JAWS, good luck, smile!

At 14:07 7/28/08, you wrote:
Hi,
After switching to a new computer and a new install of Eudora 7 I need to sort out an issue opening doc files. A lawyer has sent me one that wouldnt open and now another is in the mail. When I click on the file with the extension .doc, a Internet explorer window opens with the blank quote about unquote. Not sure what to look for or to do now. I did open the qualcom file and look for something I might recognize but was unsuccessful.
Please help me sort this out,

thanks,
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic."

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora