[blindeudora] !absolute Removal!

  • From: Network Security <412826420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 05:17:23 -0400

I have an older Eudora something like version 5.1 on my machine separately
from the current version I am using version 6.1.0.6

I use Jaws 5.00844, Windows XP Professional on an I.B.M. Ranger Select
(newest machine).

All software and hardware are ran as they came from the Manufactures' or
those I installed, were done so with my taking the default choices.

I know enough about computers to get myself in trouble as I have obviously
done.

So can somebody give me the baby steps one by one to save the contents of
my history and address book, then totally remove anything associated with
Eudora please?

If I can get it all gone and I mean completely removed, I believe I can
successfully re install a newer version of Eudora and have better luck than
what ever I have messed up.

If necessary, I would even be willing to pay somebody for an hour or what
ever to help me if he/she is an expert on Eudora!

Feel free to write me on or off list as you may prefer.

Regards of,
The Old Goat

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora