[blindeudora] Short Message Headers

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:18:25 -0400

This should work,
If you are wanting to block all the headers from showing so the read to end
command doesn't announce them, put the following line in your eudora.ini
file, under the [settings] line:
Tabooheaders=a,b,c,de,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,se,st,u,v,w,X,y,z

Also if you are seing the opening screen of eudora upon startup, and you
want to get rid of it, put this line just next to the line I gave you above:

nosplashscreen=1

At 08:36 PM 8/28/2013, you wrote:
HI folks.

I had to completely rebuild my main PC, so installed Eudora 7 from scratch.
What line do I add to eudora.ini to lessen the amount of message header displayed?

I'd prefer to do it there, rather than adjusting the "content Concentrator".

Chris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.