[blindeudora] Re: Sent Emails going to inbox

  • From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:11:53 +0100

Hello Doris and Chris

Just a guess, but do you have any filters for out going messages. If so, it might be worth deleting them and re-creating them.

Best wishes

Mike.
At 16:00 13/06/2013, you wrote:
For the last week or two, I have noticed that some - but not all - of my sent messages end up in my inbox after they were sent. I have not seen this before and have not consciously changed anything in my settings except to make sure I do not accidentally start overwrite mode.

What can have caused this odd behavior and how can I get things back to the way they were?

Thanks much.

Doris in Germany
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora