[blindeudora] Sending Attachments, Please? Need Help!

  • From: Reeva Parry <k8dmu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindeudora-freelists.org" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:55:17 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, I tried twelve times to send an attachment to a friend in South Africa.

I found the address in the book, punched enter on that, wrote a subject line, wrote a small text message, and then punched Control-H. My MP3 directory came up, I chose the song, and I thought I was on my way.

But it said something like Be sure you spelled the attachment right or it wouldn't go. I spelled it just like it was in the MP3 directory with a period and mp3 right after it. It wouldn't go. What am I doing wrong?

Reeva Parry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora