[blindeudora] Re: Sending Attachments

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:43:49 -0600

you can do it one of two ways. the easiest way is to go to the
folder where the file is and highlight the file you wish to attach
and press ctrl+c to copy it to the clipboard, now go back to eudora
and compose your message and before you press ctrl+e to queue the
message, press ctrl+v to attach the file to the message. the other
way is to press ctrl+h to bring up the attach file dialog. if you
know the complete path of the file, you can simply type it in. if
not, press alt+i to move to the look-in dialog and downarrow once
to open the list then navigate the to folder where the file is and
once you find the file, simply press enter on it and its attached.
you are ready to press ctrl+e to queue the message.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora