[blindeudora] SSL Settings?

  • From: Brad D <esnud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:48:45 -0600

Perhaps this has been hashed over, if so a pointer to an archive would be helpful. My net provider which was SBCGlobal but now AT&T sent the below note bzillion times, I've called there and of course they offer no help, and since I'm using version 6.2.1.2 maybe I need to upgrade if it works for speech. But, I can find no way to set ports as they require and my mail seems to be really slow now. They are saying to set SSL to require and use the ports as follows:

Incoming mail server: POP3
Outgoing mail server: Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Incoming mail port #: 995, secure connection (SSL) checked
Outgoing mail port #: 465, secure connection (SSL) checked

Any idea how to set thiss in Eudora 6.2.1.2? And are there later versions that work with Jaws 8?

Thanks.

Brad

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora