[blindeudora] Problems when changing from Eudora 5.25 to 6.00

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:57:05 +0100

Hello

As I am now using NVDA much of the time, I tried changing from Eudora 5.25 to
6.00.  However, although I installed the latter version over the former, my
sigs did not work along with my automatic addressing fields.  Even when I
copied my old Eudora.ini file and sigs over, this did not work.  Eudora also
went into Eudora lite mode.

Presently, I reinstalled Eudora 5.25 which is now working properly.
Is there a way of getting Eudora 6.00 working properly?
I look forward to any answers on this.
Julia.