[blindeudora] Re: More SSL Cirtificate problems

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:33:54 -0500

Hi Danny and Everyone,

Thanks so much for this info.

I guess I'll just have to deal with it..

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

At 04:44 AM 8/29/2015, you wrote:

Pat -

The best I can say is that you are not alone. Unfortunately, it seems we are going to have to live with the certificate issues, at least until Google (apparently the main culprit) realizes how much they are offending people by changing certificates so often. I read an article recently that Google is actually doing these changes by design, having made a decision that changing the certificates every few months is some kind of security benefit.

-Danny.

At 07:25 AM 8/28/2015, Pat Ferguson wrote:
I'm really getting tired of this SSL Cirtificate stuff. Some times I can't even get it fixed.

Any help is so greatly appreciated, Please.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora