[blindeudora] Re: Mail Bxessx

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:04:22 -0400

That is normal. You will have to use for windoweyes users review mode and jaws mouse. Its the folder that keeps it from speaking right out. Once you click on a mailbox you will be able to move up and down in them.

At 08:44 PM 4/3/2012, you wrote:
I go to tools and then mail boxes enter on mail boxes arrow up and down and left and right arrow and nothing is spoken. DonnaAt 05:09 PM 4/3/2012, you wrote:
You are looking for a file with .fol at the end.
You can also go tools menu, mailboxes, arrow to the folder and hit delete on it. There will be a warning if it has mail, but it will remove it, or you can find it in the main folder for Eudora.

At 05:16 PM 4/3/2012, you wrote:
Ok in qualcom all I see is in and out and junk and trash not the directions one I DID. But if I use alt arrow to mail boxes directions is there as a sub m4enue how do I make a mail box that i can do alt r and letter d to put directions in it/
dONNA

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.