[blindeudora] Re: I'm new member wanted to start things

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:08:02 -0500

Attached is an introductory Eudora tutorial. I am going to post one in audio once it is finished uploading.

the tutorials are for an older version of Eudora but largely still relevant.

hth

Doris

At 11:43 AM 1/23/2013 +0800, you wrote:

Hi guys. I am JR from Philippines. For a years, I"m trying to find an email client that has filtering, foldering, or threading messages, but never seen anything like this. I try to use TBird, but it's very huge in the memory. NOw, I want to try the this, Eudora, and I don't where, or how can I add my email as a mailbox. It's hotmail. So, hope you can help me guys. What are the things I should do to make it as a great email client for emails? Where should I start? Thanks and God bless...
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora