[blindeudora] Re: How to get dialogue box back

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:54:48 -0400

so what did this dialogue box tell yu, that yo7u had no mail, new mail, etc.
You might look under tools options, extra warnings, or getting attention. You may find something in there, if not, it will be a walk through the eudora.ini file.

Later, Lou
At 17, 44 10/6/2007, you wrote:
When Eudora checks my mail, there used to be a dialogue box that came up that had a "don't warn me anymore" box and also an OK button. Any idea how to get it back? I may have checked the don't warn me anymore box but didn't mean to. I have been checking and unchecking all sorts of things trying to get my graphics labeled, without success, so I'm sure I did something strange and don't know how to fix it. Ideas? TIA

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora