[blindeudora] How do I? change audio device for speech output from a filter.

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eudora-win@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:45:39 -0800

It happens that, though I've changed my default audio device, that when my computer speaks the subject as driven by a particular filter, it remains the card for which it originally worked. How do I tell Eudora, though the computer has changed over to another device, that it must also use this device or it will wake up my wife, make her very unhappy, and I'll have to go sleep on the couch until I figure out . . ., or change the filter and have it stop talking? :)

THANKS!

Curtis Delzer
H.S.
K6VFO