[blindeudora] Re: Gmail Problems

  • From: john schwery <jschwery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 05:15:34 -0500

Chris, did you replace a particular file with the patched version. The file name is something qcssl.dll.

At 10:01 AM 1/6/2019, Chris Smart, wrote:

yep, I did and things appear to work now, at least using IMAP. I figured that was the better option, since I'll also be checking the account with my iPhone.

When I first fire up Eudora though, I find it is sluggish while it checks Gmail, and things eventually time out, with an error saying something like "user aborted". I still receive messages just fine, so I guess it's just an annoyance I'll deal with.

At 12:44 AM 1/6/2019, you wrote:
also go into ssl manager for both sending and receiving mail and make
sure all of the server certificates are accepted.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA